The Aptoide users are reporting today in the Social Networks that Google is using Security Popups to recommend the uninstalling of Aptoide because it spies on the users.
Let's then compare Google Play Vs Aptoide...
- Requires registration of the user with a Google Account (Mandatory)
- Multiple times reported that provided information about the users to US intelligence agencies
- Datacenters based in US where the law obliges to provide users data to NSA even without a court order
- Cross information with other Google Services
- Google fiber network was reported of being sniffed by US and UK government agencies
- No email or registration is required to use
- If you want to register yourself for comment or use Aptoide community services, you can use Aptoide native accounts, Facebook or even Google+ accounts.
- We don't provide any data to third-parties, nor do we use it for any other purposes than Aptoide App Stores
- Aptoide datacenters are based in the Netherlands where one needs a court order to access data on servers
Who is spying on users after all?